Technical Services Manager (Maintenance)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a UK market leader seeking an experienced Technical Services Manager to ensure the effective control of all aspects of the Technical Services Departments’ operation in accordance with Company policy.
As a member of the Senior Management team you will actively contribute toward the delivery and success of the company. The ability to make sound decisions across a broad range of situations, often under pressure, is therefore essential.
- Technical Management
- Defining and setting overall aims and objectives
- Setting departmental targets
- Budget management
- Establishing action plans to address adverse trends
- Forecasting in relation to budget and communicating actual results to Heads of Departments.
- Good general education and relevant qualification to ONC/HNC or previous experience working in a similar role
- Previous operational management experience within the hotel/accommodation industry
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.