Multi-Site Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a highly successful privately owned real estate services firm.
As a result of their exceptional reputation and continued success, we are supporting them with the recruitment of a Multi-Site Facilities Manager. Renowned for managing some of the country’s most complex commercial property portfolios, the successful candidate must have excellent general knowledge of FM and preferably have property management experience.
To co-ordinate the operational day to day aspects of building management including the management of contractors and organising unscheduled maintenance and reactive works, and all in compliance with risk management practices. To act as the first point of contact for tenant queries. The operation and supervision of our clients CAFM systems is part of this roles responsibility.
- Relationships – to develop and maintain positive and client-focused relationships with surveyor’s contractors, tenants and occupiers.
- Tenant liaison – Manage tenant queries relating to the lease, service charge or tenancy in general. Ensure that any such query is directed to the estate surveyor responsible for the site.
- Service charge – to produce and manage the service charge budget as per the Scorpion operating model.
- Reporting – Able to produce, or contribute towards, client and internal reports as directed. The standard of reporting should be that it requires little amendment by line management.
- Reactive works and Helpdesk – to ensure tenants are aware and utilise fully the Helpdesk facility. To oversee Helpdesk activity and ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Construction design and management (CDM) –– to identify works that should be managed in accordance with the requirements of the CDM regulations and ensure that a principal contractor is appointed to undertake all of the requirements under CDM
- Contracts and contractor management – Manage all aspects of contractor day to day activities at site, including Health and Safety in the ‘common parts’. Ensure that contractors follow our client’s rules for Contractors.
- Professional qualification such as RICs Associate FM, BIFM Level 4 or equivalent industry qualification
- Minimum H&S qualification IOSH
- Member of a professional body such as BIFM
Knowledge & Experience:
- Able to undertake the line management of up to two individuals at Building Manager or Facilities Manager level 2
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Facilities management experience
- Experience of staff management
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Able to deliver high quality and consistent service to clients
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
If this role is of interest to yourself, please call the friendly Maxwell Stephens team today on 0207 1184848 or email across your CV to email@example.com