Assistant Property Manager (TEMP)Back to Vacancies List
You must be immediately available to apply for this role – 6 Month Contract (minimum)
Maxwell Stephens’ client has tasked the UK’s leading Facilities Recruitment Company, Maxwell Stephens, to find a dedicated, experienced and action-orientated professional to become its Assistant Property Manager. This will be working for one of the UK’s leading property companies.
Assist the Property Manager(s) in the execution and delivery of all services pertaining to the operational management of the property. Act as deputy to the Property Manager and provide full secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Property Management Team (including the Engineering team). Contribute to the safety and well being of all users of the building/ estate.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Property Manager
- Work with the Property & Engineering Manager(s) reviewing permit applications ensuring all relevant sections are completed as per Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Support the Property Manager to ensure that all Building Key Service Commitments related to the Building are completed in line with company policy.
- With assistance from the Property & Engineering Manager(s) ensure building log books are being completed and updated regularly as per company policy.
- Assist with the placing, tracking and processing of service charge orders and invoices ensuring costs are coded correctly as per the building service charge budget.
- Assist Property Manager procuring costs for production of annual building service charge budget and the input of internal resources ensuring strict adherence to the published programmes.
- Collate operational data required for the production of client reports.
- Attend training courses as required.
- To take responsibility for self-development learning from the Property Management Team.
- Spend time working with the wider estates team.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Strong Administration skills
- Health & Safety
- Budget Management
- Specification and contract Management
- Helpdesk (CAFM) System experience
- Basic IT Skills
This is a superb position full of challenge and opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Building Manager looking to progress his/her career with one of the biggest players in the industry.
Contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 48 48 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.