Operations Manager; FM/Cleaning DivisionBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are proud to be recruiting for this rapidly growing Building Services Company whom have launched a standalone cleaning division and require a full time Operations Manager to head up the team. The candidate will have experience of winning and managing cleaning contracts. There is scope to rapidly develop their role within the company and become a key senior member of an ambitious business.
The role is challenge for a highly motivated individual to build a business from the ground up. All process’s, systems and marketing structure is prepared and ready for a talented manager to develop. Our existing business is based upon industry leading service levels and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they can work to the same principles. You will work with the current directors to grow a first-class cleaning service to new and existing clients.
- Have experience at management level within the cleaning industry.
- Be able to target and build good relationships with new clients.
- Manage all day to day operations.
- Have experience of quoting to win contracts in the cleaning industry.
- Have experience of selecting, negotiating and managing a range of subcontractors.
- Have experience of staff payroll and subcontractor invoicing.
- Prepare risk assessments and maintain health and safety files.
- An outgoing communicator who can liaise with clients and motivate sub-contractors.
- IT skills and knowledge of project management software.
Proposed Salary Package; Up to £40,000 basic depending on experience, plus benefits, travel expenses and discretionary bonus scheme depending on profit targets.