Multi-Skilled Building Services EngineerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are seeking an experienced Building Services Engineer to join their team ASAP. You must be a self motivated individual who can also work well within a team and be willing to succeed.
- Taking control of planned and reactive maintenance for mechanical and electrical works.
- Fault finding- inspections and testing
- Maintaining machinery and equipment
- Health and Safety- ensuring site and equipment is compliant
- 2 years’ plus experience in carrying out an M&E role
- NVQ Level 3 or above in a related engineering field
- Mechanical qualification
- City and Guilds 17th edition
- IT proficient
- Authorised Person: LV/HV MOD will be highly desirable
A valid driving license for this role is essential.
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details OR email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.