Administration Assistant (Health & Safety) – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract – Ref 702Back to Vacancies List
Our client is a global real estate company and is ranked as one of the world’s best organisations to work for. They are extremely well respected and offer market leading opportunities for working environments, benefits, training and career progression.
As Administration Assistant you will support the processing and delivery of health and safety team functions within the HSE Team. You will provide general administrative support to the Health, Safety and Sustainability team within Property and Asset Management.
Key Responsibilities of this role include;
- Monitoring emails for the Director of HSE and ensuring that items other members are able to deal with are fielded accordingly without the need for reference to the Director.
- Process employee expenses on a monthly basis and keep log of expenditure on a control sheet to demonstrate meeting KPI on controllable expenses. Update all staff cost reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Process invoices and chase finance for payment ensuring that invoices are sent out and that invoices allocated against HSE team are paid.
- Chase for purchase orders for Meridian audits – escalating to Ops Directors if non responsive.
- Raising fees for HSE Team ensuring that Finance process these and that the invoices are logged on control sheet. Chasing payment to ensure that these do not appear on the bad debt report.
- Update company intranet with HSE information including Policies, Procedures, Briefing notes etc.
- Update Meridian (HSE Management System) to ensure only the latest Policies, Procedures and Briefing notes are shown
- Co-ordinating E-Learning training slides making changes where needed. Co-ordinating training between suppliers and L&D
- Coordinate travel requirements and hotel bookings for HSE team where required.
- Obtaining new property information and sending information across to WMCS for inclusion on Meridian.
- Liaising with OD’s for individual information including appraisal stats.
- Audit users on Meridian with those within Property, Asset and Management Division
- Audit service charge properties with those on PCD against those on Meridian
- Liaise with Marketing to produce company logo marketing materials for HSE team
- Typing reports, briefing notes, client documentation etc. as required
- To support the HSE team in filing and office organisation.
- Organise meetings including rooms, refreshments, IT equipment, video/web-ex conferencing, meeting guests and on ad-hoc basis take minutes where required.
- Diary Management for the team but particularly for Director of HSE
- Fielding unwanted sales calls
- Co-ordination of annual leave for team ensuring that appropriate cover is available at all time
- Co-ordination of Lone Working arrangements for team
- Chasing responses to queries raised by Director of HSE
- Any other duties as directed by your Line Manager
To be considered for this role you should be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and experience;
- Understand how the industry operates
- Understand and apply all procedures relating to work activities
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- Ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Ability to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and databases
- Effective written and verbal communication
This position will not be available for long.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com