Business Development ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a specialist maintenance service provider whom are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their growing company.
- Report directly into Managing Director to agree sales strategy and discuss business development execution.
- Speaking with existing clients to sell additional services or increase site coverage
- Creating and managing contact leads in CRM
- Devising email, web and phone campaigns for warm/cold leads and key accounts
- On-site visits to meet with prospects
- Presentations to senior management at fortnightly sales meetings
- Management of tender processes
- Creative and operational input into marketing campaigns (web, social, print)
What They’re Looking For
- Great people skills – you should be confident, articulate, and personable
- Detail-oriented and analytical, particularly in use of CRM and email marketing tools
- An absolute passion for winning new customers
- Love of a challenge – real persistence
- Interest and experience in the FM and commercial property sector
- A technical background, preferably with experience of M&E, plumbing, drainage, or construction
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org apply.