Technical Clerk (1 – 2 year, Fixed Term Contract) – Ref 715Back to Vacancies List
Working for a leading property company on a fixed term contract. In this role you will work with the engineering team on contracts and documentation.
You will manage all contracts relating one particular project refurbishment programme. Ensure that all projects and their documentation is statutory compliant at all times. Ensure the project is procedures compliant at all times. Manage the execution of policies, providing an innovative, operationally efficient, economically competitive and safe commercial environment
- Manage with the support of the Senior Engineering Manager all contracts relating to project refurbishment programme.
- Ensure that all documentation is statutory compliant at all times, including the Operations Manual and reporting requirements.
- Ensure that the production of client reports, and all the required data is available at all times, as well as ensuring service specifications, contracts and associated documentation properly represent the project requirement of the building and are presented and executed in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assist with scheduling and maintaining a programme outlining the workload and routine tasks of the /building team. Ensure all necessary equipment, training, materials and Health and Safety and documentation are available.
- Assist in the management and the procurement, training, maintenance and use of all estate/building equipment, producing and updating maintenance schedules and managing a capital replacement programme.
- Develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with estate retail, owners and appropriate occupier representatives from neighbouring buildings. Encourage frequent and open communication and flow of information.
- Drafting of Permits to Work (PTW) and reviewing method statements and risk assessments for all works associated with the project.
- Preparation of client reports and monthly power point presentations
- Good Management/Organisation Skills
- A problem solver
- Highly articulate both orally and in written work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Able to prepare and manage budgets
- Attention to detail
- A completer finisher
- Motivated and organised with a desire for improving performance and delivering exceptional results
- Computer literate – Microsoft software packages to intermediate level
- Engineering/Property Management related background
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- At least 3 years’ experience gained in a customer focussed environment managing a diverse range of services