Assistant Facilities Manager (Development Opportunity) – Ref 748Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading real estate company have a requirement for an Assistant Facilities Manager – this is a brand new role and the candidate will be expected to provide support to a number of regional facilities managers and building managers as directed by senior management.
- You will assist in the execution and delivery of all services pertaining to the operational management of premises that the company manages. You will act as a deputy and as the person in charge during the manager’s absence from the buildings.
- Assist in the drafting, control and reporting of service charge budget and expenditure for the site(s)
- Assist to monitor all activities relating to the site(s), reporting and taking action as appropriate
- Undertake regular inspections as guided of the building fabric
- To work with key stakeholders to ensure a maintenance and repair programme is in place
- Assist to compile and maintain records relating to the site(s); e.g. asset register, plans, plant testing,
- etc., taking any action which may be required
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have
- Assist and be responsible for Health and Safety compliance on site, and the maintenance of records
- Assist and be responsible for environmental management on site, in compliance with policy
- To organise fire and other safety evacuations and produce an emergency plan
- Assist and proactively manage risk and deal with insurance issues on site
- Assist to ensure the property achieves the KPIs set by the client, in conjunction with other stakeholders
- Assist in managing major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved
- To produce regular reports to operational team, as required
- Ensure procurement is carried out in line with company policy.
- Any other duties as directed by the senior managers.
This is an excellent position that requires an individual with exceptionally high standards and the ability to deliver at all times.
Previous experience of property and or facilities management is a definite advantage, however the service charge / budget management experience is one which the company are prepared to offer training and development within: therefore if you are a candidate with some good, all round FM skills whom fancies a career working for a global player in Building Property Management then do not hesitate to get in contact.