Support Services Manager (Part Time) – Ref 637Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global corporate. In this role you will undertake a job share for between 1 – 2.5 days per week.
You will provide co-ordination and support to the larger FM team within areas of service delivery, reporting and contractor management through operational and analytical support.
Assist in the leadership of new initiatives across the UK portfolio to ensure consistency and group accountability for performance and service levels.
Responsibility for the delivery of FM services in a single property or group of properties, as required for short to medium periods to accommodate changes in the property strategy.
- Provide additional support to general FM team as required for strategic planning, initiative roll outs and team coordination
- Assist Senior FM in areas of H&S where required
- Produce and coordinate documents and reports.
- Assist in ensuring all buildings present to a high standard at all times
- Provide out of hours advice and leadership as required
- Day to day management of all in scope FM services
- Contract management of suppliers
- Budgetary control with the ability to provide explanations for variances
- Identification of costs savings, efficiencies and operational improvements
- High levels of customer satisfaction
- Timely closure of reactive work orders
- Health & Safety compliance
Further Responsibilities / Detail
- Occupancy Survey & Space Verification Duties to aid headcount reporting and service fee forecasting requirements
- Lead Facilities Vendor management role for national Catering contract.
- Lead Facilities Vendor management role for Asbestos Consultants.
- Management of Asbestos policy and on line register.
- Compliance with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting schedules for supplier operational performance, incident occurrences, building standards, energy and sustainability.
Management experience in corporate environment, ideally including the following:
- Responsibility for client and customer relationships
- Financial awareness
- Supplier relationship management
- Active Health & Safety involvement
- Understanding of outsourced property and facilities management
- Team player
- Flexibility and a willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven relationship management abilities
- Financial acumen
- Ability to efficiently and effectively utilise current IT tools
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- FM qualification or working towards
- Member of relevant professional body
- Health & Safety qualified or working towards.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com