Part-time Assistant Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Facilities Manager to join our client’s team on a part-time basis. Our client are a global property company and are looking for an experienced individual to provide support to two Facilities Managers who are responsible for around 35 properties in South and West Wales.
- To understand the client’s objective and instructions in relation to each property.
- To assist the Facilities Manager in client reporting on on-site facilities services.
- To assist in the smooth transition of properties into management and ensure readiness for sale dealing with due diligence enquiries on disposal and lettings from a facilities perspective.
- Liaising with occupier representatives referring matters upwards only if they cannot be resolved at local level, as well as regularly liaising with occupiers and be the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the building(s).
- The successful candidate will be in the call rota to attend the building(s) during emergencies, ensuring that adequate provision is made for emergency and out of hours cover.
- Guiding the Facilities Manager(s) with the setting and controlling of service charge budgets, quarterly variance reporting and reconciliation to agreed accounting practices.
- Assisting the Facilities Manager(s) in the procurement of all supplies and services at the property in accordance with our client’s procurement program. To assist the Facilities Manager in the building’s Social Responsible Management activities.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, testing and implementing disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies and to organise and co-ordinate fire evacuation and bomb drills.
- You must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing.
- Be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision when necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time and assist the team in meeting deadlines.
Maxwell Stephens Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.maxwellstephens.com