Account Manager – EuropeBack to Vacancies List
To support the service delivery of our clients expanding European portfolio of existing major clients FM portfolio. Developing, contracts performance, staff and service delivery. Managing a Total Facilities Management delivery model across the sites all aligned with our clients company’s best practice and in line with the agreed scope of work and with local legislation. We need an experienced operative who is dynamic and resourceful understanding TFM service delivery at the highest level, a traveled individual who understands local diversities and has excellent language and communication skills.
- To ensure the contracts performance levels are met and are developed on an ongoing basis.
- Full responsibility and ownership for all quality, environmental and health & safety issues and ensure compliance with company policies, systems and arrangements.
- Management of performance and development across the contracts, arrange regular review meetings reporting on development of the team.
- Contact task management, to ensure all day to day contract activities are suitable delivered in line with the company’s delivery model.
- Initial management of HR issues i.e. ensuring company policies are fully implemented where required.
- Compliance with contractual requirements.
- Ensuring that project works are completed on time, in budget and to the required quality levels.
- Client satisfaction and the quality of service provided as required.
- Responsibility for all day to day management, control, co-ordination, execution of all operations under their remit and reporting directly to the Operations Director.
- Identifying and implementing innovations to improve service delivery where possible.
- Compiling of detailed reports at regular intervals
- Provision of technical advice and managing works.
- Effective sourcing and utilisation of materials and subcontractors in line with Company procedures, whilst monitoring quality.
- Conduct regular site audits to ensure that the specified standard of work is maintained and all site logs and documentation are kept up to date.
- Provide management support and information to the engineers and other support partners as required.
Candidate requirements (education, skills, experience):
- Formal technical education in mechanical / electrical discipline to a minimum of a Trades or equivalent qualification level or a minimum of at least 3 years relevant experience in an FM, Property or building services maintenance position of authority.
- Proven previous experience of managing people.
- A full clean driving license.
- Good IT / PC skills.
- A pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and the written word.
- Foreign language would be desirable, French or German.
- A formal H&S qualification i.e. IOSH or NEBOSH certificate or similar is advantageous.