Estate ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Have you ever wanted to manage an elegant estate with breath-taking river views?
Working in the heart of London, we’re recruiting an experienced Estate Manager on behalf of our renowned client.
- Have you got budget management experience?
- Do you have experience in managing a team and contractors?
- Do you have experience of managing a similar prestigious estate?
You will ensure that at all times the estate areas are well presented and are clean, safe and secure, by coordinating the fabric, cleaning, security, maintenance and events team’s activities whilst ensuring that these are carried out with absolute minimum disruption or nuisance to the tenants. Act as deputy to the Building Manager and the person in charge during their absence from the building.
- Conduct regular audits of all estate areas to ensure that standards of cleanliness and presentation are upheld throughout, both in upfront public spaces and “back-of-house” service areas.
- Manage the production of the annual estate service charge budget and management accounts coordinating the input of internal resources and ensuring strict adherence to the published programmes.
- Liaise with outside parties such as Local Authorities (City of London) & Emergency Services (City Police), ensuring that their activities are coordinated with those of the client.
- To act as responsible Person and Senior Fire Warden in the event of an emergency situation.
- Act as custodian and ensure that all aspects of the relevant manuals including Operations Manual, Health & Safety and Accounts Manuals are complied with.
- Arrange with the appointed contractor the design and implementation of landscaping over the Christmas period.
To successfully fulfil the role requirements, you will have the following behavioural competences;
- Team working
- Impact and influence
- Commercial responsibility
- Results orientated
- Professional integrity
- Effective written and verbal communication
It is essential that you have the following experience;
- 3rd Party/Contractor Management
- Fabric Management
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- People Management
- Health & SafetyExperience in landscaping and fit-out projects is desirable.