Facilities Stream Leader (Interim)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a multimillion global success story.
They are currently in the process of relocating three offices from Hampshire and moving to one major site in the midlands. They however need this role to run the project from scratch.
Initially this role will be a 3 month contract position to project manage the relocation of the sites to the new premises but also to completely kit out the new office. At present the new site is completely and 100% “Naked”.
- You will be tasked with developing, implementing and managing the strategy to provide the accommodation within one building in accordance with the company mission and values.
- You will deliver the necessary business relocation in accordance with guidelines and in order to achieve agreed objectives for the new location, environment and business cost effectiveness.
- You will be tasked with managing and delivering the project on budget.
- You will instigate “best practice” both operationally and aesthetically in the design and refurbishment of the accommodation.
- The role will involve engaging with senior stakeholders, business units, facilities management and third party suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual whom is passionate & dedicated to providing an excellent solution and someone whom is able to take the project from the start all the way through to move in day.