Facilities Helpdesk SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are looking to recruit a Facilities Helpdesk Supervisor to support the staff and customers by supervising their busy helpdesk to a high standard. The FM Service Centre work with customers, both internal and external, to understand their requirements and liaise with the site teams to ensure that these needs are met where possible.
The candidate will embrace the same ethos as the client in putting the customer first and enhancing the client culture and image. Continuously implementing ways to improve and evolve the FM and wider business
- Support the staff and customers, undertake customer satisfaction questionnaires and follow up calls, act as a liaison between the FM Service Centre and the local site teams.
- Support Assurance Team, run and distribute reports to management on both statutory and mandatory maintenance tasks
- Support Operational Performance in FM by day to day call logging, be able to recognise trends and unresolved calls with the confidence to escalate and identify emergency tasks.
- Day to Day Line Management of 2 Service Centre Analysts to ensure that the Service Centre is meeting the required objectives.
- Liaise with representatives from each site to continuously improve the service.
- Provide intelligent reports to Senior Management on Audit Actions, number of calls, trends etc.
- To keep knowledge in line with changing legislation and best practice
- To build relationships with key stakeholders providing a greater level of customer service
- Prioritise and organise a range of tasks to meet required deadlines and/or expectations of managers
- Pro-actively anticipate possible problems and to propose solutions to deal with obstacles
- Microsoft Excel SuperUser
- Analytical mind and attention to detail
- Moderate understanding of the local business context within which the FM/Estates work is carried out
- Driving License
- Security Cleared
- Previous experience of working in an FM organisation
- Appreciation of Statutory and Mandatory Maintenance
- Good knowledge of SAP especially with respect to production of report
- Previous Line Management Experience