Facilities and Production ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading Global Fashion brand, have an exceptional vacancy for an experienced Facilities and Production Manager whom will take full responsibility for the on-site factory and facilities environment.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and facilities management to the production team with a key focus on facilities, service and meeting deadlines whilst ensuring efficiency and cost effectiveness is maintained throughout.
You should have significant experience of working in a similar role in a manufacturing and production setting with the ability to build excellent working relationships with suppliers and colleagues.
- Plan/schedule/forecast and meet delivery times alongside managing the workforce to maximise productivity and efficiency and to minimize downtime in pipe production
- Identify and implement improvements to increase efficiency/quality.
- Ensure that ‘standard times’ for production are met and consistently improved upon.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of quality standards e.g. REACH and Chinese standards.
- Procurement of materials
- Provide data/information as required for finance/marketing/product development.
- Be responsible for all Health and Safety (H&S) matters within the factory.
- Contractor management and budget control
- NEBOSH or IOSH
- Facilities Management experience including current or previous experience in a manufacturing/factory environment and production setting
- A hands on operational approach to facilities
- Strong leadership skills
- Approachable and Organised
- Common Sense and practical approach.
Please send your cv to email@example.com