Customer Communications Manager (Events)Back to Vacancies List
Do you have experience in Events Management? Would you describe yourself as vibrant, innovative and capable of making an impact? We have a fantastic 12 month opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about providing a world class customer service, working for our leading property company in one of London’s most prestigious commercial sites.
The role of Customer Communications Manager will be responsible for driving and developing the client’s brand, achieved through effective and efficient methods of communication by utilising existing systems and infrastructure, whilst exploring new opportunities and communication methods.
As Customer Communications Manager, you will work closely with various teams ensuring that the highest standard of excellence is provided to all stakeholders.
- Manage communications to engage end users to include but not limited to CRM, Online / Digital, Social Media, Local Posters / Flyers.
- Develop and manage a local website and social media presence for end users, creating an interesting and usable site that engages end users.
- Work with PR Agencies to devise a publicity programme for events and activities, write articles and develop relationships with key influencers
- Drive commercial revenue opportunities and enhance customer experience by maximising income
- Manage the space as a venue for functions, filming or other events that either brings income to or positive publicity/awareness of the building within brand guidelines
- Propose a balanced events programme that supports the clients’ brand vision and appeals to the building audience
- Ensure seamless management of events, including delivery within the agreed budgets
- Liaise with the occupiers to ensure they are aware of the activities and are given the opportunity to provide input and to participate as appropriate.
- Act as the brand guardian to include but not limited to the use of the logo for signage, equipment, uniforms etc. in connection with the events programme
- Research new ideas for events, developing each seasons programme to keep it interesting and ‘fresh’.
- Work with client and management team to create a plan to support the clients’ ambitions for CSR
- Develop the link between the building and local community groups through events, educational visits and to investigate other areas where relationships can be established and develop.
- Manage running of all CSR initiatives undertaken by management team.
- Work with the building management team to ensure that they are getting the best service from and making best use of vicinity.
- Minimum of two years Events Management experience
- Experience in managing agencies and media partners
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Capable of effective prioritisation, ability to work to deadlines and willingness to multitask when necessary
- Good networking skills and the ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of and willingness to embrace digital, social and innovative technologies
- Customer focus and understanding
- Effective Budget Management
- Unrivalled Service Excellence
- Effective Communication
- Results Orientated
- Impact & Influence