Senior HVAC Shift Technician (Client Side)Back to Vacancies List
Working directly for a global leader in property management based on site at one of their trophy assets. The Senior HVAC Shift Technician is part of a team working shift system providing the property with a 24/7 engineering presence. You will be an integral part of the management and supervisory team ensuring that the engineering services are delivered to the highest possible standard and providing effective management of their subordinates.
You will provide general electrical / mechanical maintenance supports on Refrigeration / Air Conditioning, heating equipment and associated plant Principal Accountabilities:
- HVAC Plant and all associated Equipment
- Commercial Chillers and various split systems
- Building management Systems
- AHU Plant and associated Equipment
Experience & Qualifications:
- Solid background within a similar role.
- Trade Qualifications and Refrigeration Qualifications NVQ/C&G Certificate.
- Knowledge of Permit to Work System.
- Undertaken relevant Health and Safety Training. (or willing to undertake relevant training)
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
- Ability to plan and organise Refrigeration qualifications NVQ/C&G Certificate.
- Refrigerant handling certification.
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems
- Candidates will have a presentable appearance and need to demonstrate strong communication and customer service skills. You must have the ability to work alone but also provide support to everyone where necessary and be able to work under pressure in difficult situations.