Centre AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property company who have an opportunity for an experienced Centre Administrator to work at their client site in Harlow.
The Centre Administrator will provide support to the Centre Manager in the administration functions for the Centre, as well as supporting in the day to day operational aspects of the Centre and deputising when required
- Responsible for ensuring all administrative functions on site undertaken proactively, ensuring that reporting requirements and procedures are adhered to.
- To develop and maintaining strong positive relationships with the site team, tenants, customers, as well as other key Stakeholder contacts.
- Through effective management of contracted service teams, to support in the delivery and management of hard and soft services and M&E to agreed service levels and within the cost budgets permitted by the Client.
- Assist the Centre Manager in the collation and management of the annual service charge.
- Assist with tendering, awarding and supervision of all service contracts by central procurement.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assume the role of Duty Manager when rostered.
- Liaise with the Client and their representatives in a proactive and timely manner.
- Foster good relationships and regular communication with tenants
- Assist the Centre Manager with overseeing and managing all Centre facility and contractor management.
- To support in managing all Health & Safety aspects of the Centre.
- Ensure all policy and procedure documents are updated as required, including the Tenants’ Handbook and Shop Fit Guides.
- Assist the Centre Manager with liaising with all new tenants and overseeing the provision of Health and Safety and operational induction during shop fit period and/or within the first week of their arrival.
- To assist the Centre Manager in ensuring the PPM is managed effectively and incorporated into the service budget as appropriate.
- Responsibility for maintaining all administrative and business support systems.
- Responsible for all general administrative duties in the office, including raising Purchase Orders, authorising invoice, ordering stationery and populating the shared diary.
- Assist the Centre Manager with the collection of retailer trading information.
- Assist with marketing, commercialisation and promotional activities and any other duties reasonably requested
- On occasion to work later and/or cover promotional events on weekends.
- Prepare all supporting documentation for audits in accordance with audit deadlines and liaise with auditors throughout to successful completion.
- Good administrative and IT skills (Advanced Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint skills and IT based management systems).
- Previous shopping centre or retail/leisure management experience is preferable.
- A good understanding of Health and Safety, contract procurement and management of contractors.
- Service charge budget and reconciliation preparation experience.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Results and achievement orientated to a high standard.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
If you previous experience and attributed match the above requirements and you are looking for a long term opportunity to work for a service focused leading organisation, please send your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com or contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848