Receptionist (Float)Back to Vacancies List
Our client have an opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join their team and cover reception at 3 sites in Central London.
This role requires an experienced receptionist whom is customer focused with an organised approach to Reception duties. This role will also provide cover for the wider team and will assist in training new reception team members.
You will greet all visitors in a professional and courteous manner and you will be tasked with managing the day to day mail room operation and therefore should be aware of basic procedures for courier suppliers and all external key contacts. The Receptionist will also get involved with departmental projects and will contribute to the successful delivery of any initiatives.
- Hospitality or Hotel Management/Vocational training/education
- Customer service experience in a quality driven/demanding environment
- Fluency in French and English. Both written and spoken
- Proven experience in a reception/concierge role
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving
- Strong customer focus