Office ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading managing agent who require an Office Manager for their site based in Central London. The position will report to the Regional Facilities Manager and will play a role in a team that delivers facilities support services to internal clients.
You will assist and support the Facilities Manager in the implementation of FM delivery, operational strategies and plans and be responsible for managing the post room and the post room operatives
- Sorting and delivering incoming post; collecting and franking outgoing post
- Building inspections, and contractor liaison.
- Management of 2 x No. post room staff operatives
- Tracking and management of fabric works
- Support the team in managing the maintenance contracts.
- Assisting with the setting up of furniture and equipment in meeting rooms
- Day to day management of the building Archiving/document storage contract.
- Production of Electronic Building Passes & ordering of new cards
- Establish & manage relationships internal/external
- Deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time
- Day to day contact for the internal client in terms of all office management related issues
- Assist the FM in the management of service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Local Environmental Management
- Day to day office health & safety management
Key Skills & Attributes:
- A good standard of education
- IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Staff Management
- Good working knowledge of an office environment
- Common sense approach
- Excellent communicator