Office Services Co-ordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our corporate client are looking for an experienced Office Services Co-ordinator to join their busy London office. Within this role the successful candidate will take responsibility for a number of key day to day functions and will initially act as project co-ordinator for a number of projects.
Ideally, you will have had previous experience of co-ordinating multiple projects and previous experience in a facilities department is preferred.
- Coordinates routine maintenance and services.
- Develops and maintains vendor relationships.
- Oversees budget, changes to scope, and resolution of other issues with vendors under direct responsibility.
- Reviews invoices to verify the services provided for payment have been completed.
- Escalates issues/concerns to manager when necessary.
- Assists Procurement or others with the development of contractual agreements.
- Facilities maintenance
- Acts as a point of contact and support for associates and visitors.
- Recommends and/or initiates new Office Services procedures to improve efficiency, quality, and timeliness of services.
- Completes special projects
- May use various tracking and functional software applications.
- May provide administrative support (e.g. managing calendars, arranging meetings, producing correspondence, organizing travel arrangements, completing business expense claims, managing incoming mail, keeping abreast of administrative policies, practices and guidelines, etc.).
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
- Ability to plan processes and work for a group or team to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates effective and professional service orientation and builds rapport with internal and external contacts.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software