General Manager (Property Management)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Building/General Manager to set up from scratch, fit out and then manage the day-to-day operation of several prestige Grade A Iconic properties within Central London. The successful candidate will be an accomplished Building Manager possessing a strong knowledge of commercial building management.
Your experience will need to cover the following main areas of competence:
• Management of – service providers both hard and soft services, PPM processes, helpdesk operation, service charge budgets with full audit trail.
• Health & Safety knowledge ensuring compliance
• Strong people & customer service skills.
• You will be an experienced Building Manager with a proven track record in service delivery and cost management. (Strong numerical and reporting skills are essential, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring).
• You will also need a deep understanding and be experienced in fit outs and the management of building fabric.
You will need to be a first class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a highest level of service delivery is maintained at all times.
You will be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
You will also need to be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills. To apply please contact our advisor Peter Forshaw at Maxwell Stephens for an informal/confidential discussion and a full job description on firstname.lastname@example.org