Customer Service LiaisonBack to Vacancies List
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Liaison, working for a leading corporate property company in Central London. As well as offering the opportunity to work for a successful, well established organisation you will also receive excellent benefits and the prospect of furthering your career through funded training.
The role of Customer Services Liaison will assist the Customer Service Manager in the execution and delivery of all services relating to the operational management of premises. Providing full secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the building management team.
- Oversee all daily activities of the reception areas providing a welcoming and efficient front of house service.
- Advance good client relations with appropriate occupier representatives through both formal and informal communications and propagate flow of information on building issues
- Assist in procuring quoted costs and other appropriate information to facilitate the production and subsequent management of the building service charge budget.
- Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and conform to current legislation.
- Support with all aspects of routine correspondence and administrative duties and the efficient running of the management office.
- Assist with the tracking and processing of service invoices and the production of management accounts.
- Replenishment of office equipment and supplies and assist in the general management of the office/premises element of the budget.
- Manage the building management office filing systems, archiving where necessary.
- To monitor all electronic systems including visitor management, CCTV and access control and are competent in their operation.
- Documenting any changes to protocols ensuring all team members are fully briefed on these amendments. Reviewing and updating site manuals on a regular basis.
- Managing and satisfactorily resolving any Helpdesk issues
- Support with ad hoc projects as required.
- Strong administration skills
- Budget management
- Specification and contract management
- Basic IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Project management (Desirable)
- Helpdesk experience (Desirable)
- Health & Safety (Desirable)