Regional Facilities Manager (Home Working)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are Property Company who are now looking to appoint an experienced Regional Facilities Manager to overlook the day-to-day operational management of multiple properties within Bedfordshire.
In this position you will be responsible for;
- The drafting, control and reporting of service charge budget and expenditure for the sites
- Supervisory responsibility for the other staff within the properties.
- Monitoring all activities relating to the sites, reporting and taking action as appropriate
- Regular inspections of the building fabric
- Working with key stakeholders and external consultants in ensuring a maintenance and repair programme is in place
- To compile and maintain records relating to the sites; e.g. asset register, plans, plant testing, etc. Taking any action which may be required
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have
- To attend tenants’ meetings with the surveying team
- To be responsible for Health and Safety compliance on site, and the maintenance of records and the E-risk system
You will be a good communicator with strong numerical and reporting skills, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring.
The ideal candidate will be able to competently demonstrate the following abilities;
- Knowledge of legislation relating to property management
- Able to build and maintain tenant/customer relationships
- Apply the principles of service charge management to ensure compliance with all regulatory and procedural requirements
- Understand the operation of VAT and banking
- Be able to specify services, tender contracts and select service providers and understand the principles of contract law
- Understand how property is constructed and how plant works
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and databases
- Able to delegate, supervise and develop junior team members
- Build and maintain relationships with other parts of the wider team
An excellent opportunity, working for a market leading service organisation. If you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com.