Building Maintenance ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We are currently assisting our client (a niche property company) to recruit this exiting role to maintain a historic Grade 2 landmark building on behalf of the Building Owner. The property is situated is Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- the maintenance of the building’s fabric,
- managing an in-house team of carpenters, builders and cleaning staff;
- employment and management of contractors;
- overseeing building development projects,
- issuing work permit for contractors,
- able to assess building job proposals and calls in external consultants if necessary,
- liaison with local authority for regulatory affairs,
- manage building maintenance budget.
- Office IT skills (ie: Microsoft Office)
- familiarity with CAD drawings,
- knowledge of workplace health and safety,
- Statutory Compliance and Listed Building Regulations,
- familiarity with tendering process.
Please speak to Ashley Cant or Stacey Amos on 0207 118 4848 and email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org