Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property company and have a vacancy for a Building Manager to manage a commercial property in the location of Edinburgh.
The key focus of this role will be to manage the day to day operational activities of the property in line with all health and safety, environmental and company procedures, general legislation and client/tenant requirements.
- To ensure the fabric of the building both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets.
- To assist with the drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site(s) in conjunction with the Senior Facilities Manager and surveyor as applicable.
- To carry out regular inspection audits of the site(s) and take/organise remedial action if and where required
- To work in conjunction with the Senior Facilities Manager to ensure the agreed planned maintenance programme carried out in accordance with the laid down timetables
- To ensure all health and safety audits carried out in accordance with the planned programme and all follow up actions carried out within due timetable. This includes ensuring that Meridian is regularly monitored and updated in accordance with all the Health and Safety requirements
- To maintain and further develop excellent tenant relationships and attending tenant meetings as applicable.
- Experience in Health & Safety, ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Contractor Management
- People Management
- Budget Management
- Awareness of Maintenance and technical understanding
- Flexible to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm
If you feel that you are a candidate with the all-round FM skills to succeed at one of the biggest companies in the Property Market do not hesitate to contact us. For further information on the role contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848