Centre Manager (Retail or Hotel Background)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property management company who are now recruiting a Centre Manager to join their prestigious business and effectively manage a brand new property that includes office space, a gym and retail units within Leeds City Centre.
With previous experience of managing a similar property preferably with both commercial and retail aspects, the Centre Manager will also have a strong customer service background with the ability to build effective working relationships with property tenants, the landlord, contractors and colleagues.
The Centre Manager will take full responsibility for the service charge budget and financial management alongside contractor management and ensuring KPI’S/SLA’s are fully met. Health and safety will be a key aspect of the role alongside the management of maintenance for the building including PPM scheduling.
- To ensure the fabric of the building both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a high standard. This includes the adherence to all Health and Safety, environmental, procedure and legislative requirements.
- Carry out regular inspection audits of the site(s) and take/organise remedial action where required
- Work with key stakeholders and external consultants in ensuring a maintenance and repair programme is in place
- To oversee and regularly review the work carried out by contractors to ensure the required standards achieved and maintained in accordance with the contractual agreement
- Develop successful working relationship with the tenants and key stakeholders, ensuring that high standards of customer service are maintained in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Regularly monitor, evaluate and report on the performance of the Centre through key performance indicators, including turnover, occupier trading performance, footfall, void rates, non-rental revenue generation etc.
- Explore new business opportunities/channels within the market place to evaluate an increase in the commercial performance of the development.
- To be aware of marketing priorities in order to facilitate the ongoing development of the retail activities.
- Major Incident Management (MIM) control and associated training and responding to MIM audit actions.
- To be responsible for the drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site(s).
- To ensure all health and safety audits carried out in accordance with the planned programme
Essential skills required
- Do you have experience of managing a service charge budget?
- Are you IOSH or NEBOSH qualified or have sufficient Health and Safety experience?
- Do you have a customer service background focused on meeting and exceeding your customer needs?
- Do you have experience of managing contractors?
- Do you have a good understanding of building maintenance/premises management?
- Do you have experience of leading a team?
For an information discussion please contact Ashley or Dominique on 0207 118 4848