Facilities Project ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Facilities Project Manager to join a corporate company and take responsibility for the day-to-day project management of large and small facility property projects and provide technical and operational input on other projects.
Our client have a considerable number of current and pipeline projects that require careful coordination and delivery plus a Capital Programme of significant value
This role will be a challenging role with exposure to multiple brands and also involvement with some high profile projects.
- Responsibility for multiple projects managed in-house; large refurbishments, new build, FF&E procurement and smaller Capital Expenditure projects.
- Responsible and the main point of contact on the various projects where we act as Technical Monitor, providing technical and operational advice to our Developer partners.
- Brief and appoint Design Team members, specialist contractors and suppliers and follow projects through to their completion and handover to our Operational colleagues.
- Liaise with our hotel management team and in-house specialists in IT, Housekeeping, Interior Design, Facilities Management, Food & Beverage and Operations to ensure all capital investments are fit for purpose, operationally efficient, excellent quality and cost, whilst minimising impact on our trading businesses.
MAIN SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- You will have experience in Project Management.
- Experience of Hotels and FF&E
- Technical qualification and/or Chartered Membership of a relevant body.
- Design flair
- Communication skills
- Travel will be involved in this role as projects are based across the country
- Driving licence