Centre ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a highly successful financial and professional services firm looking to appoint a Centre Manager responsible for a Shopping Centre in East London.
The successful candidate will advance and contribute to the development of the asset management strategy and business objectives, and play the central role in the delivery of high and efficient standards of onsite management and care, in maintaining the shopping center’s position as a best in class, desirable, safe and progressive environment for retailers to trade in and customers to shop, visit and work in.
The successful candidate would also be responsible for strategic leadership, business management and operational management for the Shopping Park and to improve the trading potential of the Shopping Park with a clear focus on improving asset performance.
- Be a proactive member of key local stakeholder agendas including BCSC working groups, Town Centre Management etc.
- Management and delivery of the service charge budget including accounting administration, budgeting, expenditure, reconciliation and accurate financial reporting.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with all retailers in the Shopping Park.
- Management of contractor/supplier relationships and key staff.
- Working closely with the Landlord’s marketing consultant to optimise and ensure delivery of the marketing strategy.
- To drive additional income generation via commercialisation activities in conjunction with appointed commercialisation team and optimisation of net operating car park income.
- Do you have a strong understanding of Retail industry?
- Do you possess an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification?
- Do you possess demonstrable knowledge and experience in preparing Service Charge budgets?
- Do you have previous experience in managing a team?
- Do you have experience in managing contractors?
If so, please contact any of the Maxwell Stephens Team on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.