Junior Property ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client a leading real estate company whom are looking to appoint a Junior Property Manager to join their business and take responsibility for the smooth running of a commercial building in London Bridge area.
You should have a minimum of 5 experience working within property management role and you will now want to progress your career taking responsibility for managing your own building.
- Excellent interpersonal, People & Customer Service Skills
- General Contractor Management (Property Maintenance and Facilities Management)
- Health & Safety Knowledge ensuring compliance
- Engineering / Technical Understanding – with full awareness of PPM processes and permits
- Budget control with a full audit trail, and service charge management
For further information on this role please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848