Head of Client ServicesBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a highly successful leading law firm, are now looking for a Head of Client Services to join their Facilities team. The purpose of the role is to provide a complete client focused, world class, effective and cost-efficient services provision across their global offices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning the Firm’s business requirements for all key areas of client services to provide high quality, world leading service delivery.
- Strategic management of the key areas of client services as well as event management support.
- Responsibility for auditing standards/procedures within the key areas of client services to ensure that excellent service delivery is consistently provided to external and internal clients and tenants.
- Implementing changes and defining best practice as appropriate with a view to standardising the key areas of client services across the firm.
- Maintaining the pivotal role working with the Facilities Management team, Business Development Event Organisers, internal and external clients and suppliers.
- Maintain and develop a network of key relationships across the offices and business operations teams, including strong communication channels within the business.
- Operational management of the Condeco booking system, providing reports/stats as required. Working closely with IT management to oversee any developments and changes as well as issue resolution.
- Work closely with Business Development and Events teams to provide a fit for purpose service provision to the key events and meeting spaces across all offices as well as promoting the use of in-house facilities and ensuring the smooth running of events/seminars through the local client services teams.
- Seek out and nurture new ideas and innovation to add value to the business.
- Compile and maintain budgets relevant to Client Services and monitor expenditure throughout the year whilst managing any over or under spend effectively to deliver on target by financial year end.
- Identify opportunities for potential cost savings to promote efficiencies across service areas or budgets.
- Develop business cases that propose changes or enhancements to service areas that validate and deliver continual improvement.
- Completion of monthly management and ad hoc specific reports as required.
- Actively work with the Responsible Business team to align services with firm’s values, brand image and business ethics as well as communication and promoting these externally.
- Ensure keen focus on diversity and inclusion through training and development as well as working practices of client services teams, working with Responsible Business and HR teams to produce/update policies relating to the service areas and team personnel.
- Source, collate and edit all content for internal communications via the IPTV screens across the across the agile office and work spaces.
Procurement and Contract Management:
- Management of all catering, AV and client services contracts, such as passenger car services, switchboard services and uniforms.
- Prepare specifications for service requirements and Request for Proposal documentation. Lead tender processes, analyse tenders and make recommendations regarding appointment of supplier’s subject to approval of the Facilities Director.
- Management of contracts through KPIs and SLAs to ensure best quality and best value services are delivered.
- Working with the Procurement Team to ensure compliance and identifying new and innovative ways of providing services.
- Lead or work on office fit out projects as well as all projects relating to client services in the role of either Business lead and/or Subject Matter Expert, including attending project meetings, workshops and engaging with key stakeholders, business users and other specific personnel.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for Programme Management Office (PMO) such as Project Investment Form and Project Status Report.
- Promote the agile working strategy and help drive behavioural and cultural change management across the firm.
Team and General Management:
- Management and development of the client services and AV teams across the UK; undertake skills enhancement and personal development of the Team through monitoring and mentoring on an individual and team basis.
- Liaising with Partners, key Business Operations Managers and Facilities Managers to ensure full and proactive business support is provided to their areas of responsibility; reviewing existing services provision and implementing appropriate changes as business needs require.
- Develop on-going assessment of performance and perception including regular internal client feedback and preparing appropriate performance reports.
- Regular review of roles and responsibilities to ensure a fit for purpose resource structure that meets the ever-changing needs of the business and client requirements.
- Participate on H&S Committees and relevant groups associated with the roles or team responsibilities
- Educated to Degree level
- Member of BIFM or similar
- Preferably a recognised H&S or catering qualification
- At least 10 years management level (or equivalent) experience in a similar role, including team management responsibilities
- Experience/knowledge of working with Condeco Hospitality Management System or similar package desirable
- Understanding of customer service excellence
- Experience of cross team working and managing UK and international teams remotely
- Experience of working within a top tier corporate or professional services organisation
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.