Facilities Development ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a global success story whom are now looking for this new role.
The Facilities Department is based in London and provides Facilities Management (FM) and Corporate Real Estate Management (CRE) in the UK. The department also provides consultancy and related project management services to local management for all locations within our clients global office network.
This is a newly established role to enable the London based Facilities team to provide support to meet our clients growth strategy. The role will involve supporting the Director of Facilities in developing the Facilities Operating Model in order to meet our clients growing global footprint. The aim is to co-ordinate management of the leasehold corporate real estate portfolio and to provide project, consultancy and professional support to local management teams for the provision of FM services in a more structured and efficient way. In addition, the role holder will need to ensure a consistent approach is taken in respect of the workplace environment together with branding and client facing elements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leasehold corporate real estate management; Assisting the Director of Facilities in management of the global office network consisting of leasehold office locations in Europe, US and Asia and Australasia
- Project management for establishment of new office locations, relocations, fit out projects and churn management
- Work closely with the Director of Facilities to develop quality management systems which can meet recognised international standards for FM services (eg. ISO9001 ; ISO14001 ; OHSAS 18001)
- Manage FM & CRE service provision to our clients.
- Manage corporate projects on behalf of Facilities
- Work on Facilities and business wide improvement initiatives
- Manage office location establishment, relocation, restack and fit-out projects
- Work with the FMT to develop quality management systems
- Assist in the management of portfolio of void leasehold property
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required
- The role holder will have experience of working in a CRE or FM department of a multi-national business, ideally with experience in premises and office management
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant field
- A proven track record in provision of support services in a client focussed environment
- Knowledge of Leasehold matters relating to office occupation
- Contract management of outsourced services, including objective setting and performance management
- Financial acumen and ability to deliver services and projects in a cost effective manner and within established budgets
- Ability to communicate effectively with landlords, tenants, lawyers, professional advisers and contractors
- Ability to communicate, build effective relationships and influence at all levels within the organisation
- Attention to detail and ability to deal with complex legal and financial matters relating to a global corporate real estate portfolio
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Ability to co-ordinate and deliver services to support the business in an efficient and client focused way