Assistant Maintenance ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a global property company who are looking to appoint an Assistant Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for the services to residential apartments, ensuring all residents have a positive experience at times of property maintenance, their move-in and move-out.
Main Duties / Responsibilities;
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with management of behind the front door handyman services, ensuring exceptional service is delivered at all times within current regulations and guidelines.
- Implement planned preventative maintenance regimes for all apartments
- Ensure a continuous high level of routine maintenance is in place for all apartments, so that expected ‘full life cycle’ periods of mechanical & electrical equipment is achieved.
- Manage and supervise operational staff, to include technicians and handymen, ensuring duties are carried out to a high standard using manual or electrically powered equipment
- Ensuring that invoices from Service Providers are valid and appropriate to works carried out on site.
- Using IT systems for the logging, prioritising, updating, closing and costing of jobs.
- Complying with all relevant Health & Safety legislation and procedures, including carrying out task specific risk assessments and method statements, reporting unsafe working practices.
- Act as the Responsible Person and Fire Warden for residential apartment related emergencies, ensuring staff and Property Managers are aware of incidents and actions to be taken.
- Ensure that certain Health & Safety regulation, emergency procedures and safe working practices are in place and enforced throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Ensure all legal, statutory and regulatory documentation for Service Providers is valid at all times.
- Responsible for compiling and updating a Health & Safety Risk Register.
- Provide staff training in relation to expected standards of handyman and technical services, to include Health & Safety, COSHH, manual handling and the operation of specified equipment
- Strong customer services focus based on service excellence
- At least one year’s experience in a building management role
- Must be polite, courteous with a smart and clean appearance
- IT Skills – Proficient with MS Office packages
- A good understanding and working knowledge of Health & Safety
- A recognised Health & Safety qualification, NEBOSH or IOSH – preferable
- Be able to work within a team effectively
Please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your CV to email@example.com