Assistant Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a global real estate organisation, they are looking for some to manage up to 10 commercial office and Industrial estates
- Execution and delivery of all services pertaining to the operational management of premises that the company manages. Acting as a deputy and as the person in charge during the manager’s absence from the buildings.
- Assist in the drafting, control and reporting of service charge budget and expenditure for the site(s).
- To monitor all activities relating to the site(s), reporting and taking action as appropriate.
- Undertake regular inspections as guided of the building fabric.
- To work with key stakeholders to ensure a maintenance and repair programme is in place.
- To compile and maintain records relating to the site(s); e.g. asset register, plans, plant testing, etc., taking any action which may be required.
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have.
- Being responsible for Health and Safety compliance on site, and the maintenance of records.
- Be responsible for environmental management on site, in compliance with policy.
- To organise fire and other safety evacuations and produce an emergency plan.
- Proactively manage risk and deal with insurance issues on site.
- To ensure the property achieves the KPIs set by the client, in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Managing major work programs on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved.
- To produce regular reports to operational team, as required.
- Ensure procurement is carried out in line with company policy.
Please contact either Sam Lockley or Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 OR email email@example.com