Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property management company and have an opening for a Building Manager to join their prestigious business and effectively manage a new property that includes office space, a gym and retail units.
With previous experience of managing a similar property preferably with both commercial and retail aspects, the Building Manager will also have a strong customer service background with the ability to build effective working relationships with property tenants, the landlord, contractors and colleagues.
The Building Manager will take full responsibility for the service charge budget and financial management alongside contractor management and ensuring KPI’S/SLA’s are fully met. Health and safety will be a key aspect of the role alongside the management of maintenance for the building including PPM scheduling.
Essential skills required
- Do you have experience of managing a service charge budget?
- Are you IOSH or NEBOSH qualified or have sufficient Health and Safety experience?
- Do you have a customer service background focused on meeting and exceeding your customer needs?
- Do you have experience of managing contractors?
- Do you have a good understanding of building maintenance/premises management?
- Do you have experience of leading a team?
For an information discussion please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848