The overall purpose of this expansive senior role was to manage the facilities department and reception team in the London Headquarters and oversee the management of the global office portfolio.
The primary responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
– Managing the risk and compliance for all fire and Health and Safety matters across the portfolio.
– Advise and assist with the selection, design, fitting out and running off all new and existing offices.
– Manage and develop relationships with third party suppliers.
– Management of environmental reporting and compliance
– Ensuring procedures are up to date for all the processes within the Facilities and Reception Departments.
– Management of London office Health and Safety issues including fire regulation, first aid requirements and fixed wire and portable appliance testing.