Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
On behalf of our client, a retail brand, we are recruiting for a Facilities Manager to join their leading business and be responsible for facilities management at their head office in London and also 2 other sites. With a planned office relocation imminent it is essential for the successful candidate to have experience in office relocations including negotiating new contracts, dealing with contractors and ensuring all business requirements are met.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for HVAC contract maintenance, security, cleaning, recycling and waste, lifts, landlord liaison, office/desk moves, post and courier management and general maintenance. You will also manage a budget and will be responsible for financial management and control including regular reviews of all contracts.
This role will be fast paced and varied and you should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Further role responsibilities
- Health and Safety, First Aid and Fire Safety management
- Energy Procurement, Management and Compliance
- Fleet management for company vehicles including new and renewed contracts
- Organisation of company social events
- Print and stationery management
- Company telephony management
- Management of the reception team
- Travel management
- Proven experience in a similar role with experience in relocation/office moves
- Facilities Manage of both Hard and soft services
- Vendor management/procurement
- Health and safety (IOSH/NEBOSH – desirable)
- Contractor management
- People management
- Experience of managing budgets
For further information on this role please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848