Building Services Engineer (Electrical bias)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are recruiting for a role, working direct for a well-known organisation at their headquarters, you will support the buildings strategy by carrying out a wide range of planned & reactive maintenance works and programmes to ensure that the organisation meets all its Statutory requirements and to maintain and enhance the building fabric to set standards.
The post holder will be the maintenance team lead person on electrical installation work and will ensure that all internal and external electrical works are carried out in accordance with statutory regulations and conducted in the safest possible manner.
The role also encompasses a wide range of Mechanical & Engineering duties including servicing and monitoring HVAC equipment, Boiler and Plant maintenance and improving and repairing the building fabric.
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks on the Mechanical/Electrical systems
- To take a lead role in conduction ongoing periodic fixed wire testing and periodic emergency lighting testing in accordance with planned maintenance and upgrades schedules and cycles.
- To undertake minor new works and electrical remedial work and complete required certification as necessary, reducing the reliance on outside contractors to carry out minor works/projects.
- To support the other Building Service Engineers in their respective fields of expertise, chiefly but not exclusively plumbing works, Air conditioning works, F-Gas and Refrigeration and general building maintenance works.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installations 2395 and C & G 2382 (17th Edition wiring regulations)
- City & Guilds 6189 Level 2& 3 or equivalent in Plumbing
- Demonstrable experience in a Mechanical & engineering role
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety and Fire Regulations
- Experience and knowledge of M&E services in an office environment.
- Experience of dealing with contractors and suppliers
Please contact Stacey Amos on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com