Head of Facilities ManagementBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have an exciting opportunity, within our clients organisation to be the lead for Facilities Management at one of their most prestigious locations in Central London. Liaising with the key stakeholders on the sites, building strong customer relationships and ensuring that a 5-star service is delivered. The role must ensure that all direct and contract staff offer a consistent service across the estate.
This is a key role working in partnership with all colleagues right across the organisation with a diverse remit of principle accountabilities including:
- Ensure successful management and delivery of strategy and values
- Prepare and delivery of annual Customer Services Plan
- Manage and deliver the Facilities Strategy/Plan
- Joining up completely with operations/events business, managing internal and commercial events
- Set, manage and monitor budgets, via tender and vendor management whilst always achieving best value.
- Manage Sustainability and Health, Safety and Security
- Delivery of projects (refurbishment and space related)
- Manage and deliver Change Management and Process and Performance Management
- Contractor Management and direct management of Soft Services Team Management (Including Catering and Conference delivery)
About you and your experience:
Our client is looking to hire someone with the attitude to change, build and grow the department and organisation. You will be a strategic and innovative thinker, a first class communicator with excellent team leadership qualities. You will be a self-starter, able to work effectively alone whom can inspire confidence whilst presenting a certain gravitas. You will need a calm demeanor with the ability to remain un-flustered and maintain a cool head in different situations
You will also need:
- A degree level education, and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Good working knowledge of the management of a large portfolio, circa 1 Million sq. ft.
- 10 Years + Senior Management Experience in Facilities Management across a customer focussed environment
- Outstanding oral/written communication skill Highly computer literate
- Highly numerate and confident with budgets with the ability to devise, manage and let an FM contract
- Ability to deliver major projects
- Knowledge of H&S legislation with IOSH/NEBOSH
Please contact Peter Forshaw, Managing Director from Maxwell Stephens for an informal/confidential discussion and a full job description on 0207 118 4848 OR email an application to email@example.com