Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
To coordinate the day to day running of a high profile property portfolio (including listed buildings) in the West End area of London
- Act as team leader to the Facilities team, providing support and cover where necessary.
- Work closely with the Security Manager and Head of Maintenance to promote and maintain effective working relationships within the division and ensure all functions work in unity.
- Bring best practise from previous experience to develop and encourage efficient working practises.
- Maintain a tight control of all aspects of cost and continually investigate opportunities for savings.
- Evaluate the division’s provision and make continual improvements to the service we provide to the business.
- Manage outsourced contracts and develop and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Support the Property Director with Landlord responsibilities throughout the portfolio, including tenant relationships, service charge accounts and rent reviews.
Essential Skills, Experience, Competencies:
- Strong motivational qualities and a proven track record of leading a team of people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style, leading by example.
- Approachable and presentable, very client facing and focused.
- Track record of dealing with high profile individuals.
Technical/Specialist Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven track record of cost reduction and cost control.
- Ability to think commercially.
- Solutions orientated, work with initiative and enterprise.
- Self-Starter, able to work autonomously.
- Strong relationship building skills, particularly in challenging situations.