Facilities Manager (12 Month Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have an opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join our prestigious client on a 12-month contract and be involved with the management of multiple properties within Central London.
It is a requirement for this role to be available for an immediate start
In the role you will supervise and monitor the delivery of a range of maintenance and facilities services within a designated group of area based buildings, ensuring the safe, efficient and effective deployment of staff and other resources.
You will provide a key point of contact for building users within the designated area on maintenance and facilities services issues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Assist and support the Management Team to ensure the provision of efficient, effective maintenance & facilities services within a delegated site of group of buildings.
- Oversee/monitor the safe, efficient and effective provision of services; give instructions to staff and contractors and monitor progress, standards, costs etc.; initiate and manage the resolution of routine problems arising; maintenance, security, cleaning, waste management, porter, mail, ground maintenance, parking, cleaning catering.
- Pro-actively develop and maintain customer / stakeholder relationships
- Report and take appropriate actions in respect of fire safety
- Monitor projects and services to ensure that they meet customer expectations and are delivered to specification, on time and within budget
- Assist in the planning and co-ordination of maintenance and facilities work on site to minimise disruption and inconvenience to users;
- Compile and co-ordinate data, statistics, financial and performance returns etc.; produce reports as required;
- Support and assist client departments in the development of briefs and cost estimates for minor works.
- Practical experience in the supervision and monitoring of estates services/operations using contractors and directly employed staff;
- Practical knowledge, understanding and application of relevant Health and Safety legislation;
- Experience of integrated estates management systems) and Help-desk operations; financial and performance monitoring and reporting;
- Project management experience;
- Conversant with developments in sustainability and environmental issues, including energy conservation;
- Ideally experience within complex building and engineering infrastructure;
- Experience and understanding of service specifications, contracts, service level agreements etc.
There are strong possibilities of this role leading to something more long term
If this role is something of interest to you please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 at your convenience or send your application to email@example.com