Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are an infrastructure management firm is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to lead and deliver operational management, including the continuous improvement of the same, across the South London Health Partnership (SLHP) and West London Health Partnership (WLHP) portfolios.
The right candidate will ensure full compliance with the requirements of the LPA and/or LRA along with full compliance on all matters of Health & Safety.
- Ensure that all Pass Through Costs are correctly invoiced to the Tenant each month.
- Ensure that reporting procedures are in place, delivered against and timescales achieved.
- Ensure that quality procedures are in place, delivered to and monitored / audited.
- Ensure that all required FM services are undertaken in accordance with the requirements of the LPA or LRA, as appropriate.
- Ensure that all required Health & Safety measures are in place and delivered to ensure full compliance with the requirements of the LPA or LRA and so as to ensure full compliance with Health & Safety policies.
- Ensure that all projects are carried out in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Monitoring energy usage and reporting to the Tenant.
- Ensure that there are processes and systems in place to monitor customer satisfaction and drive continuous improvement and undertake reviews to understand levels of customer satisfaction along with development/delivery of continuous improvement action plans.
- Ensure that there are robust processes in place and delivered against for dealing with lifecycle, variations and building defects once LIFT schemes are operational.
- Lead the operations team across SLHP / WLHP and ensure full documented statutory and contractual compliance of all activities.
- Lead and manage the supply chain in SLHP / WLHP to ensure they deliver consistently high levels of service.
- Do you have multi-site experience (ideally current or prior responsibility for circa 10 properties?
- Do you have experience managing a PFI contract?
- Are you an experienced leader?
- Do you have experience in contract administration, also experience managing JCT and NEC contracts?