Interim Change Project Manager (1 Year / Corporate Firm)Back to Vacancies List
The Company / Department
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a financial services success story. The Facilities Department is based in London and provides Facilities Management (FM) and Corporate Real Estate Management (CRE) for our client across the globe.
Overview of the Role
This is a newly established role to assist with a specific change management project The role will involve supporting the senior management in delivering all aspects of the FM / Corporate Real Estate objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Facilities in managing the project in all Facilities and Corporate Real Estate aspects of the change piece.
- Work closely with senior management for successful delivery
- Work closely with other members of the work stream
- Co-ordinate follow up actions
- Tracking delivery against timelines
- Ability to assist in this extremely complex project with tight timetables
- Co-ordinate and deliver regular reports within guided timeframes.
- To assist with any Ad hoc project tasks
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required
- Experience in Facilities, Corporate Real Estate and office services projects
- Demonstrated working knowledge on MS Project and all aspects of Project Reporting and administration.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge and experience essential in working with project teams in similar businesses.
- Good time management and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work as a motivated team player.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of working well under pressure