Project Coordinator (1 Year Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Based in London, Maxwell Stephens’ client is a financial services company. The Facilities Department is also based in London and provides Facilities Management (FM) for the group as a whole.
Overview of the Role
This is a newly established role to assist with an integration project of two merging companies.
The role will involve supporting the Head of Facilities in delivering all aspects of the Facilities work stream objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Facilities in managing the project in all Facilities and Corporate Real Estate aspects of the integration.
- Work closely with joint work stream leaders for successful delivery
- Work closely with other members of the work stream
- Co-ordinate follow up actions
- To assist with any Ad hoc project tasks
- Coordinating the integration work stream, booking meetings
- Managing the Project plan, this includes, drafting it, updating and tracking progress
- Report writing
- Drafting presentations
- Excellent MS office and organisational are essential.
- Demonstrated working knowledge on MS Project and all aspects of Project Reporting and administration.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge and experience essential in working with project teams in similar businesses.
- Good time management and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work as a motivated team player.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of working well under pressure