Interim Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a medical foundation seeking an experienced Interim Facilities Manager from around Jan 9th 2017 for approx. 6-12 weeks to cover sickness absence (planned operation).
- Planning & ongoing maintenance & management of building & grounds
- Develop and maintain related policies and procedures e.g. Building services procedures register, building risk assessment register, building health and safety register and disaster recovery & business continuation police
- Lead officer for health & safety
- Responsibility for site security
- Procurement and contract management in relation to buildings, stationary and utility services
- Management of the facilities team (1 person)
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Significant management experience of delivering hard and soft services within a fixed budget in a complex building
- Experience of managing a high tech, green building
- Resilience – Works effectively under pressure and reacts with calm & maturity to a constantly changing environment. Ability to cope with the demands of a constantly shifting staff and volunteer workforce
- Teamworking – supports colleagues and keeps others informed of key issues, promotes positive team working
- Planning and organising – able to plan and prioritise own and team members’ workload. Plan, develop and implement organisation-wide facility-related systems
- Oral communication – communicates effectively face-to-face and by phone with a wide range of individuals both internal and external to the organisation. Skilled negotiator
- Written communication – writes clearly and in a structured way, conveys clear messages with positive impact on a variety of recipients.
- Building relationships – develops positive and productive relationships with a wide range of individuals, is approachable, friendly, co-operative. Experienced line manager
- MUST HAVE A VALID DBS
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.