Facilities Support Officer (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client have recently implemented a new CAFM system. The newly implemented CAFM system within the department is called Planet by Qube Ltd. Previous knowledge of implementation, development, and support of this system is required. Also a knowledge of the reporting suite or development of SSRS reporting format.
The Facilities Support Officer will mainly be tasked with;
- Assisting in the complete process for PLANET and it’s operational success;
- Providing low level training & documentation
- Be a point of knowledge and reference for both internal & external teams
- Document capture and drafting
- Setting up contactor handheld devices
- Providing support to contractors & Internal teams
- Manage and support CAFM development & Issues log
- Import & Update PPM, Assets and other records within PLANET (amendments, renewals, additions, deletions or terminations of service contracts, etc.)
- Identification and creation in PLANET of new PPM tasks, routing updates and entries
- Draft, Design and management of system & data reports
- Process internal and external enquiries on contract/PPM services provided
- Create & support Performance Dashboards for various managers & public view
- Updating of handheld applications as directed by team leader.
- Analyse plant & asset history data and report as appropriate.
- Data validation, review and inputting from data collection sheets.
- The Facilities Support Officer must have facilities background and understand both hard and soft FM.
- The Facilities Support Officer will carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department/Division.
- The Facilities Support Officer will actively follow our clients policies including Equal Opportunities policies and be expected to give consideration within their role as to how they can actively advance equality of opportunity and good relations between people who share a relevant protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
- The Facilities Support Officer will maintain an awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations.
- F&I staff work flexibly to ensure appropriate professional/technical availability/presence between 08.30 and 17.30 daily (Monday to Friday).
This will be an immediate start for the right person.
We envisage this appointment to be for at least one month two at the most.