Facilities Assistant/Receptionist (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a leading UK charity, is seeking a Facilities Assistant to join its vibrant and dynamic team. This is a temporary position, lasting up to 2 months – you must be immediately available for this particular vacancy.
Purpose of the Role:
To work alongside The Facilities Team and fellow Receptionist to provide a range of office, reception, administrative and logistical duties. Time to be divide between working with the Facilities Team and on Reception.
- Manage online courier / car bookings, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Helpdesk & general organisation support – ensure that jobs logged onto helpdesk are responded to, fulfilled and closed in a timely and efficient manner with the assistance of the wider Facilities Team
- Maintaining/updating online meeting room’s schedules
- Alongside the Facilities team ensure our facilities and equipment – franking machine etc. – are in good working order and alert the need for maintenance where necessary
- To assist, on a daily basis in ensuring the office environment is free from obvious health and safety risks i.e. tripping hazards such as boxes and cables, fire exits are kept free from clutter and are easily accessed and so on
- Monitor stock levels for some consumables and reorder supplies when necessary
- Managing all incoming calls to the main switchboard via our newly installed unified communications system and software
- General Reception duties, for around 2.5 hours per day (also holiday cover if required).
Maxwell Stephens’ client is keen to fill this role as quickly as possible as this is a temporary position. Therefore, we strongly encourage all interested and suitably qualified applicants to apply without delay. Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.