Property CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting a Property Coordinator on behalf of our client, a leading consultancy and asset management firm. Within this position you will be responsible for the following key tasks related to asset management – rent and service charge modelling, profit and loss analysis, property law and coordination of partners. You will also review and implementation of good quality estate management practices.
Supporting the operations team with ongoing asset management issues, tenant/landlord matters and bringing consistency to how the portfolio is managed in terms of rent reviews, lease renewals, debt collection and management reporting.
- You will support the delivery of each of the consultancy projects – taking particular responsibility for the elements of the projects related to asset management, site audits, financial modeling, property law (leases, licenses)
- Be involved with new business development work of the company by coordinating the process of applying / bidding for contracts / tenders.
- Develop and review processes and project plans to ensure projects are going to be delivered on time.
- Review and coordinate the company’s asset management procedures. Work with the operations team to address the change management as well as all tenant/landlord documentation, rent reviews, lease renewals, concession tracking, site cost management and management reporting.
- Be the point of contact in the central management team for all daily asset management tasks, with the aim to increase income levels onsite.
- Maintain up to date tenancy and vacant unit schedules for all sites working with the operations team to increase occupancy levels and onsite standards of presentation, creating reports internally and for clients on a monthly basis – KPI reports
- Property Management experience with Service Charge, legal, tenant and landlord matters
- Confident and able to undertake client facing work.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Multi-site experience
- Experience of rent reviews, lease renewals, debt collection and managing reports.
If the above is something of interest to you, please contact Lilly Yuill or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org