Multi-Site Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting a Multi-Site Facilities Manager on behalf of our client, a dynamic and successful organisation within Central London. Within this role you will be responsible for 20 – 30 properties, as well as supervising and monitoring the delivery of a range of maintenance and facilities services throughout the sites.
- Assist and support the Area Facilities Manager to ensure the provision of efficient, effective maintenance & facilities services within a delegated site or group of buildings.
- Oversee/monitor the safe, efficient and effective provision of services; give instructions to staff and contractors and monitor progress, standards, costs, services may include: maintenance, security, cleaning, waste management, ground maintenance.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective customer/stakeholder relationships
- Identify opportunities to improve services and facilities within the Area; initiate minor improvement work or service variations within delegated budgets.
- Monitor, report and take appropriate actions in respect of fire safety
- Monitor projects and services to ensure that they meet customer expectations
- Assist in the oversight of projects on site
- Advise and assist in the planning and co-ordination of maintenance and facilities work on site to minimise disruption and inconvenience to users
- Compile and co-ordinate data, statistics, financial and performance returns – produce reports as needed
- Maintain health & safety, fire regulations across the sites
Previous experience required:
- A relevant professional qualification (Building/ Engineering Maintenance, Facilities Management) – preferable
- Project management experience
- Multi-site experience
- Proven experience of developing and improving customer / stakeholder relationships
- Experience and understanding of service specifications, contracts, service level agreements
- Proven health & safety, fire safety experience (IOSH / NEBOSH preferable)
Benefits for this role include: 41 days annual leave & 16% Pension, Paternity leave etc.
Please contact Lilly Yuill on 0203 903 4261 for more details on this exciting role. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org